Jamie Lee Curtis will officiate her transgender daughter’s wedding
Molly Sprayregen, 2 years ago 1 min read
Curtis has long positioned herself as a staunch LGBTQ+ ally.
Jamie Lee Curtis is making a movie about stand-in moms at gay weddings
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 4 years ago 2 min read
Jamie Lee Curtis is making a movie about Sara Cunningham, who went viral last summer when she posted on Facebook that she would be a stand-in mom for people whose own mothers refused to attend their weddings because of their sexuality.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)