Georgia Faith Leaders, Mayors and More Sign Briefs in Support of Marriage to U.S. Supreme Court
Today, Georgia businesses, faith leaders, mayors, police chiefs, sheriffs and others were included as signatories in friend-of-the court briefs filed with the U.S. Supreme Court…
Pennsylvania Officially 19th State to Offer Marriage to Same-Sex Couples
It’s official! Pennsylvania is the 19th state in the United States of America to officially allow same-sex couples to legally marry.
Idaho Federal Judge Strikes Ban Against Same-Sex Marriage
A federal judge has struck down the ban on marriage for same-sex couples in Idaho!
Freedom to Marry Releases Ad Featuring Former GOP Senator
The marriage equality activist group Freedom to Marry has released a commercial that’s being aired on national television, featuring former U.S. Senator Alan Simpson.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California