Georgia Faith Leaders, Mayors and More Sign Briefs in Support of Marriage to U.S. Supreme Court
Today, Georgia businesses, faith leaders, mayors, police chiefs, sheriffs and others were included as signatories in friend-of-the court briefs filed with the U.S. Supreme Court...
Alabama Supreme Court Orders Temporary Hold on Marriages
Late in the evening of March 3, the Alabama Supreme Court issued a ruling in an “emergency petition for writ of mandamus,” brought by two...
Pennsylvania Officially 19th State to Offer Marriage to Same-Sex Couples
It’s official! Pennsylvania is the 19th state in the United States of America to officially allow same-sex couples to legally marry.
Idaho Federal Judge Strikes Ban Against Same-Sex Marriage
A federal judge has struck down the ban on marriage for same-sex couples in Idaho!
Freedom to Marry Releases Ad Featuring Former GOP Senator
The marriage equality activist group Freedom to Marry has released a commercial that’s being aired on national television, featuring former U.S. Senator Alan Simpson.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches