The Trump administration wants to erase the definition of transgender
The Trump administration is considering changing the federal definition of gender as a biological, immutable condition determined by genitalia at birth. Here’s what we can all do to show our support to transgender, nonbinary, and intersex people.
LGBTQ+ wedding photography: how to pose your couples
One of the most frequently asked questions when working with LGBTQ+ couples is how to pose them. But before you can learn how to pose LGBTQ+ couples, it’s important to understand why this has created a struggle in the minds of many. Through societal teachings and expectations, we’re given binary roles based on our sex assigned at birth. Men are conditioned to be dominant protectors, and women are to take care of the household and be gentle nurturers. Women are to dream about marrying Prince Charming, fantasize about their dream wedding and a white dress, and men stereotypically, are entirely disinterested in weddings.
Hozier Slams the Pope, Demanding LGBT Equality in the Catholic Church
Hozier sits down with Kelly Osbourne for a rare, in-depth discussion about the Catholic Church’s infamous impact on his single, Take Me To Church, his support for the LGBT community, and his next album.
Tennessee Conservative: Marriage Equality ‘Humiliates’ Children
Tennessee conservatives are nervous about marriage equality seeping into their state, especially since Collegedale has become Tennessee’s first city to offer benefits to married same-sex…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing