Gay United Methodist pastor says he will officiate same-sex weddings
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 4 years ago 1 min read
Openly gay United Methodist pastor Mark Thompson plans to officiate same-sex weddings despite the penalties for clergy who do so.
How this feminist event is creating a more inclusive wedding industry
ainsleyblattel, 4 years ago 4 min read
The Rebelution Resurge is an event with a huge focus on the importance of representation and LGBTQ+ inclusivity in the world of weddings.
Win a Dream LGBT Wedding from The Brice Hotel, Savannah, Georgia
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 8 years ago 3 min read
The Brice, located in the heart of Savannah, Georgia, is honoring the SCOTUS ruling by pulling out all the stops for one lucky LGBT couple in Georgia who will win an all-inclusive wedding giveaway.
Marriage Equality Whispers at New York Bridal Week
Equally Wed, 11 years ago 3 min read
Bridal tuxedo at Sarah Jassir show at New York Bridal Market 2011 As I was surrounded by celebration on that historical New York night on…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line