Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot
Should you and your partner(s) do a pre- or post-wedding photo shoot? There are pros and cons, and here’s why our senior editor decided to do one.
This gay Instagram couple did an epic, honest breakup photo shoot
Rob and Devin of @dadsnotdaddies posted an honest photo series announcing their breakup that doesn’t shy away from hardship and loss.
Fall engagement photos with arcade games
Sarah and Summer met at the Jackpot Saloon (now closed), in Lawrence, Kansas. That didn’t stop them from including in their engagement session, along with a long time favorite bar across the street, The Replay, to grab a drink and play on some pinball machines.
7 fall engagement and wedding photo ideas
Autumn is in full swing, and that means you’re probably already planning your fall engagement or wedding photos! If you’re prepping for fall photos, no matter the occasion, here are some tips and ideas.
Romantic, Rustic Bohemian Wedding Gowns from Sareh Nouri
This Bohemian-styled wedding shoot in the slideshow below takes place behind the beautiful backdrop of the Wolverton Inn in Stockton, New Jersey. Photographer Millie Batista…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Afternoon engagement session in Boston after concert proposal
- Disney announces its Proud Family reboot will include two gay dads
- A bright and joyous California beach elopement
- Sunny Chicago lakefront and riverwalk fall engagement session
- Small autumn wedding with picnic food, folk music and burlap accents