Romantic ivory and purple wedding inspiration
The theme of this styled wedding inspiration is romantic ivory and purple wedding. What began as some last-minute preparations for a styled photo shoot actually ended up becoming a great wedding theater production and a true-life love story for Ashley and Yvette.
Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
Kareem and John had a romantic and elegant New York City soiree held at a historic uptown building modeled after a 15th-century Roman palazzo. The event was a celebration of art and artists, and the wedding included three original short plays written for the event.
Claire Pettibone Launches Exclusive Line of Wedding Stationery
Couture bridal designer Claire Pettibone launches an exclusive line of wedding stationery and invitations with Wedding Paper Divas.
DIY: Make Your Own Flower Crown for Your Bohemian Wedding
Maybe we’re hippies or just suckers for natural, romantic elements, but flower crowns make our hearts flutter—especially at weddings. We’ve scoured the minds of the…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples