Handsome Styles: Fall Wedding Fashion for Men, Trans Men and Butch Women
For men and masculine-leaning women and gender nonconforming readers, we’ve rounded up a few of our faves from the men’s section of our go-to stores for primo easy-to-wear styles.
Expert advice for planning a transgender wedding
It is to be expected that gay or lesbian couples may encounter stressful events or unseen problems getting ready for their wedding days. Yet, what of our trans* brothers and sisters and their wedding planning?
What’s Your Wedding Hairstyle? We Like These Looks for Our Trans, Androgynous, Queer and Butch Loves
With the majority of wedding magazines focused on femme women, we want to make sure to take the time to talk to our masculine readers,…
Our Families Don’t Know We’re Queer or Our Gender Identification and We’re Getting Married
As we approach our engagement party where our families will meet our partner for the first time, as well as each other, we are feeling…
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- City hall elopement with delectable orange and white autumn cake
- Bold and boundless wedding ideas with rich blues and purples
- “Just because” plant shop photo session with rainbow wall celebrates love and a new puppy
- Moody fall picnic proposal ideas with cheeseboard and bottled cocktails
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside