Transgender singer records duet before and after transition
Charlie Peck, a transgender singer records duet for the song "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros using his pre- and post-transition voice.
Know someone transitioning? There’s a Hallmark card for that!
Do you know someone who is beginning, or in the process of, transitioning? Are you unsure or what to say and are looking for the...
Expert advice for planning a transgender wedding
It is to be expected that gay or lesbian couples may encounter stressful events or unseen problems getting ready for their wedding days. Yet, what...
What’s Your Wedding Hairstyle? We Like These Looks for Our Trans, Androgynous, Queer and Butch Loves
With the majority of wedding magazines focused on femme women, we want to make sure to take the time to talk to our masculine readers,...
LGBTQ+ fashion: tailored suits for masculine women and trans men are on the rise
Our Families Don’t Know We’re Queer or Our Gender Identification and We’re Getting Married
As we approach our engagement party where our families will meet our partner for the first time, as well as each other, we are feeling...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch