Why Mr. Ratburn’s gay wedding in Arthur is so important for LGBTQ+ kids
In the season 22 premiere of “Arthur,” Mr. Ratburn — Arthur’s teacher — came out as gay and got married to his partner Patrick.
Wife Swap will have its first episode featuring black gay dads
Atlanta-based gay dads Terrell and Jarius Joseph will appear on this week’s episode of Wife Swap, switching families with a religious couple.
American Idol contestant Jorgie came out as gay during his audition
American Idol contestant Jorgie came out as gay during his audition and sang an original song, “Heaven,” inspired by a boy he liked.
Disney features queer parents on children’s television show
Disney features queer parents on Disney Junior hit “Doc McStuffins” showing children that there is more in the world than a one dad, one mom family.
Lesbian ‘Bachelor’ Fan’s Response to Juan Pablo Galavis, ‘Bachelor’ Star, Who Says Gays Should Not Be On ABC Reality Show (AUDIO)
Here’s the thing, Juan Pablo. We’re not perverts.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights