Why Mr. Ratburn’s gay wedding in Arthur is so important for LGBTQ+ kids
In the season 22 premiere of “Arthur,” Mr. Ratburn — Arthur’s teacher — came out as gay and got married to his partner Patrick.
Wife Swap will have its first episode featuring black gay dads
Atlanta-based gay dads Terrell and Jarius Joseph will appear on this week’s episode of Wife Swap, switching families with a religious couple.
American Idol contestant Jorgie came out as gay during his audition
American Idol contestant Jorgie came out as gay during his audition and sang an original song, “Heaven,” inspired by a boy he liked.
Disney features queer parents on children’s television show
Disney features queer parents on Disney Junior hit “Doc McStuffins” showing children that there is more in the world than a one dad, one mom family.
Lesbian ‘Bachelor’ Fan’s Response to Juan Pablo Galavis, ‘Bachelor’ Star, Who Says Gays Should Not Be On ABC Reality Show (AUDIO)
Here’s the thing, Juan Pablo. We’re not perverts.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL