6 gender-neutral LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding terms to make all couples feel included
Use these 6 gender-neutral LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding terms to make all couples feel included
9 trans and nonbinary wedding pros you need to know
These nine trans and nonbinary wedding professionals are already doing safe, inclusive and beautiful work for transgender couples, as well as for the entire LGBTQ+ community.
LGBTQ+ weddings make weddings better—for everyone
Everyone who is getting married now should probably thank queer people for paving the way to more inclusive wedding culture.
How this feminist event is creating a more inclusive wedding industry
The Rebelution Resurge is an event with a huge focus on the importance of representation and LGBTQ+ inclusivity in the world of weddings.
Alfred Angelo closed its doors abruptly without warning
Renowned wedding dress company Alfred Angelo closed its doors without warning one night, leaving couples everywhere dressless and panicked.
Equally Wed Business Education’s core mission is to elevate and transform the wedding industry’s understanding of the LGBTQ+ community while helping equality-minded wedding professionals get…
The unveiling of a lesbian in love
I think life in a relationship outside of marriage has woken me up from the wedding dream.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding