Win the Chance to have John Legend Sing at Your Wedding!
Seriously. John Legend could be crooning to you, your beloved, and all your family and friends. The Legend himself is lending his honeyed voice and handsome face out for your special event in the name of charity. Specifically, when you enter the contest to win, your money goes toward rebuilding the auditorium at the former South High School in Springfield, Ohio, through the Show Me Campaign. Pretty sweet, right? Already married? John doesn’t care. He’ll come to your birthday party or anniversary party too. Oh, and don’t worry about whether or not your wedding is legally recognized in your state or not. This man has come out so many times in the media in support of gay rights, he practically bleeds rainbows.
Learn more and enter the contest at Omaze. And of course, watch John’s promo video below.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples
- Sunset Wedding Portraits on Mount Lemmon