Win the Chance to have John Legend Sing at Your Wedding!
Seriously. John Legend could be crooning to you, your beloved, and all your family and friends. The Legend himself is lending his honeyed voice and handsome face out for your special event in the name of charity. Specifically, when you enter the contest to win, your money goes toward rebuilding the auditorium at the former South High School in Springfield, Ohio, through the Show Me Campaign. Pretty sweet, right? Already married? John doesn’t care. He’ll come to your birthday party or anniversary party too. Oh, and don’t worry about whether or not your wedding is legally recognized in your state or not. This man has come out so many times in the media in support of gay rights, he practically bleeds rainbows.
Learn more and enter the contest at Omaze. And of course, watch John’s promo video below.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
- These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee