Win the Chance to have John Legend Sing at Your Wedding!
Seriously. John Legend could be crooning to you, your beloved, and all your family and friends. The Legend himself is lending his honeyed voice and handsome face out for your special event in the name of charity. Specifically, when you enter the contest to win, your money goes toward rebuilding the auditorium at the former South High School in Springfield, Ohio, through the Show Me Campaign. Pretty sweet, right? Already married? John doesn’t care. He’ll come to your birthday party or anniversary party too. Oh, and don’t worry about whether or not your wedding is legally recognized in your state or not. This man has come out so many times in the media in support of gay rights, he practically bleeds rainbows.
Learn more and enter the contest at Omaze. And of course, watch John’s promo video below.
Kirsten Ott Palladino
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling
- Romantic winter beach wedding in Barcelona, Spain