Win the Chance to have John Legend Sing at Your Wedding!
Seriously. John Legend could be crooning to you, your beloved, and all your family and friends. The Legend himself is lending his honeyed voice and handsome face out for your special event in the name of charity. Specifically, when you enter the contest to win, your money goes toward rebuilding the auditorium at the former South High School in Springfield, Ohio, through the Show Me Campaign. Pretty sweet, right? Already married? John doesn’t care. He’ll come to your birthday party or anniversary party too. Oh, and don’t worry about whether or not your wedding is legally recognized in your state or not. This man has come out so many times in the media in support of gay rights, he practically bleeds rainbows.
Learn more and enter the contest at Omaze. And of course, watch John’s promo video below.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York
- Angelo + Sterling: DIY Filipino-American wedding in Venice, Florida
- Trevor + Santino: Mermen in love beach photoshoot