Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
Although LGBTQ people may get married in every state, there are more than 4 million LGBTQ people who can be fired for being who they because they live in the 28 states where there are no laws banning LGBTQ discrimination.
19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
Aaron Lucero and Jeff Cannon were turned away by the Venue at Waterstone, so 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors are donating a free wedding to them.
Supreme Court rejected the Hawaii B&B that denied a lesbian couple
The Supreme Court recently rejected an appeal from Aloha Bed & Breakfast in Hawaii after the owner turned away a lesbian couple in 2007.
India declares right to freedom of sexual orientation
India declares right to freedom of sexual orientation during Supreme Court ruling that has set a precedence for LGBTQ inclusivity.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling
- Romantic winter beach wedding in Barcelona, Spain