Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
Although LGBTQ people may get married in every state, there are more than 4 million LGBTQ people who can be fired for being who they because they live in the 28 states where there are no laws banning LGBTQ discrimination.
19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
Aaron Lucero and Jeff Cannon were turned away by the Venue at Waterstone, so 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors are donating a free wedding to them.
Supreme Court rejected the Hawaii B&B that denied a lesbian couple
The Supreme Court recently rejected an appeal from Aloha Bed & Breakfast in Hawaii after the owner turned away a lesbian couple in 2007.
India declares right to freedom of sexual orientation
India declares right to freedom of sexual orientation during Supreme Court ruling that has set a precedence for LGBTQ inclusivity.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York