A destination elopement in the Colorado mountains
German couple Katharina and Kim flew across the ocean to elope in the gorgeous mountains of Winter Park, Colorado.
On their wedding day in September 2019, the couple woke early and got ready while it was still dark outside. Together, they hiked to a beautiful overlook on the Continental Divide Trail. They committed to spend their lives together beside a gleaming lake while the sun rose overhead, casting a soft glow over the peaks that surrounded them.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Larsen Photo Co
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles
- Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary