A destination elopement in the Colorado mountains
German couple Katharina and Kim flew across the ocean to elope in the gorgeous mountains of Winter Park, Colorado.
On their wedding day in September 2019, the couple woke early and got ready while it was still dark outside. Together, they hiked to a beautiful overlook on the Continental Divide Trail. They committed to spend their lives together beside a gleaming lake while the sun rose overhead, casting a soft glow over the peaks that surrounded them.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Larsen Photo Co
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams