This romantic Game of Thrones-inspired wedding shoot is like something out of a dream—and will make you swoon over winter weddings!
Being a huge fan of the popular book and HBO television series Game of Thrones, photographer Cathie Berrey-Green of BG Productions worked with floral and event stylist Kate Farley to create a romantic and dramatic Game of Thrones-inspired wedding shoot. From the outfits (gorgeous, medieval-looking gowns) to the finer details (delicate jeweled rings and brooches), this shoot is sure to satisfy the fantasy-lover’s dream—and provide endless amounts of inspiration.
Photographer: BG Productions
Floral and styling: Kate Farley Design
Models: Jen Coletta and Ashlee Turturro
Dresses: L’Fay Bridal
Venue: Merion Tribute House
Invitations: April Lynn Design
Cake: Ciao Bella
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy