Tell Duane Street Hotel your engagement story and win a stay at the posh NYC hotel.
Once the question is popped, every engaged couple knows that the follow-up they’ll have to answer is, “How did it happen?” Duane Street Hotel, a boutique hotel in Tribeca, wants to know, too. This is why it’s running a contest that will award one lucky couple a New York City wedding based on their engagement story.
Old New York meets European sensibility at the Duane Street Hotel, a charming 43-room boutique Tribeca hotel which embodies all that is downtown New York—modern, stylish and undeniably fresh. This is the perfect place to return to after days and nights of exploring Tribeca’s storied streets; you will enjoy relaxed comforts in a charming and stylish setting. From this peaceful reprieve, thoughtful services and amenities make each stay comfortable and convenient. Designed for the independent traveler, Duane Street Hotel really is the perfect place to refresh your spirit.
To enter, visit the Duane Street Hotel’s Facebook page and submit your proposal story.
The winner of the contest will receive overnight accommodations at the hotel, sparkling champagne upon arrival, a gift box of 12 pastel heart almond pound cake petits fours from Duane Park Patisserie adorned with the couple’s initials, two “I Got Married in New York City” T-shirts and American breakfast for two in the morning. Entries close on March 31, so don’t delay!
Photos courtesy of Duane Street Hotel
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning private beach elopement in Moorea
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle