Actor Jim Parsons married partner of 14 years
Jim Parsons married Todd Spiewak in intimate ceremony
Actor Jim Parsons of “Big Bang Theory” fame tied the knot this weekend with partner, graphic designer Todd Spiewak. Parsons and Spiewak have been together for the last 14 years, and celebrated their marriage with a beautiful wedding ceremony.
The couple exchanged vows on Saturday at New York City’s iconic Rainbow Room. The ceremony was decorated with pink, white and red flowers lining the aisle, and a floral trellis decorating the altar. The couple wore black tuxedos for their ceremony, and then changed into Tom Ford tuxedos for their reception.
Reception, first dance… (have to say thank you to #anniepsaltaris who was supposed to just be a guest but worked really hard to help us get the @tomford tuxes we loved so much AND she tied the bow ties of several guests that night. Annie is a champ and we love her ❤️) photos by @ambergressphotography (why can’t I figure out how to tag @melissamcneeley and @doan_ly ??? Oh yeah, cuz I’m old. ?)
A post shared by Jim Parsons (@therealjimparsons) on
No word yet on if the two will be taking a honeymoon.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts