Actor Jim Parsons married partner of 14 years
Jim Parsons married Todd Spiewak in intimate ceremony
Actor Jim Parsons of “Big Bang Theory” fame tied the knot this weekend with partner, graphic designer Todd Spiewak. Parsons and Spiewak have been together for the last 14 years, and celebrated their marriage with a beautiful wedding ceremony.
The couple exchanged vows on Saturday at New York City’s iconic Rainbow Room. The ceremony was decorated with pink, white and red flowers lining the aisle, and a floral trellis decorating the altar. The couple wore black tuxedos for their ceremony, and then changed into Tom Ford tuxedos for their reception.
Reception, first dance… (have to say thank you to #anniepsaltaris who was supposed to just be a guest but worked really hard to help us get the @tomford tuxes we loved so much AND she tied the bow ties of several guests that night. Annie is a champ and we love her ❤️) photos by @ambergressphotography (why can’t I figure out how to tag @melissamcneeley and @doan_ly ??? Oh yeah, cuz I’m old. ?)
A post shared by Jim Parsons (@therealjimparsons) on
No word yet on if the two will be taking a honeymoon.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Is engagement photography worth the time and money?
- Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
- Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study