Actor Jim Parsons married partner of 14 years
Jim Parsons married Todd Spiewak in intimate ceremony
Actor Jim Parsons of “Big Bang Theory” fame tied the knot this weekend with partner, graphic designer Todd Spiewak. Parsons and Spiewak have been together for the last 14 years, and celebrated their marriage with a beautiful wedding ceremony.
The couple exchanged vows on Saturday at New York City’s iconic Rainbow Room. The ceremony was decorated with pink, white and red flowers lining the aisle, and a floral trellis decorating the altar. The couple wore black tuxedos for their ceremony, and then changed into Tom Ford tuxedos for their reception.
Reception, first dance… (have to say thank you to #anniepsaltaris who was supposed to just be a guest but worked really hard to help us get the @tomford tuxes we loved so much AND she tied the bow ties of several guests that night. Annie is a champ and we love her ❤️) photos by @ambergressphotography (why can’t I figure out how to tag @melissamcneeley and @doan_ly ??? Oh yeah, cuz I’m old. ?)
A post shared by Jim Parsons (@therealjimparsons) on
No word yet on if the two will be taking a honeymoon.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot