Actor Jim Parsons married partner of 14 years
Jim Parsons married Todd Spiewak in intimate ceremony
Actor Jim Parsons of “Big Bang Theory” fame tied the knot this weekend with partner, graphic designer Todd Spiewak. Parsons and Spiewak have been together for the last 14 years, and celebrated their marriage with a beautiful wedding ceremony.
The couple exchanged vows on Saturday at New York City’s iconic Rainbow Room. The ceremony was decorated with pink, white and red flowers lining the aisle, and a floral trellis decorating the altar. The couple wore black tuxedos for their ceremony, and then changed into Tom Ford tuxedos for their reception.
Reception, first dance… (have to say thank you to #anniepsaltaris who was supposed to just be a guest but worked really hard to help us get the @tomford tuxes we loved so much AND she tied the bow ties of several guests that night. Annie is a champ and we love her ❤️) photos by @ambergressphotography (why can’t I figure out how to tag @melissamcneeley and @doan_ly ??? Oh yeah, cuz I’m old. ?)
A post shared by Jim Parsons (@therealjimparsons) on
No word yet on if the two will be taking a honeymoon.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot