Be Counted in the Census
Equally Wed, 13 years ago 2 min read
By Katherine Dean Get counted. Today is the final day to mail in Census forms, and according to page 23 of the U.S. Census Bureau’s…
50 percent of Californians support marriage equality
Half of California wants us to be able to legally wed.
Equally Wed, 13 years ago 4 min read
Media coverage for Equally Wed
Update on the Prop 8 Trial: Judge Requests Paperwork
By Kirsten Palladino The Bay Area blog of The New York Times reports that Judge Vaughn Walker ruled Monday that the civil rights groups that…
Way to Go, D.C.
On March 3, 2010, Washington, D.C. became the sixth place in the United States to recognize same-sex marriage. The law was introduced in October and…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding