Is a Drag Show at My Wedding Reception Appropriate?
Q My partner and I are in the process of planning our wedding, and we are thinking about having the most fabulous drag show ever…
Straight Allies Wish to Advocate for Gay Rights at Wedding
Q We are getting married next April in New Orleans, and though we are not a same-sex couple, we are strong advocates for LGBT rights….
We Disagree On Whether or Not to Spend the Night Before Our Wedding Together
Q My wedding’s coming up in a few months, and my partner and I have agreed on everything except how to spend the night before…
Two Brides But Only One Can Have a Father/Daughter Dance — Selfish?
Q I’d love to have a father/daughter dance at my wedding, but my new stepmom has completely poisoned my dad’s view on gay marriage, as…
My Family Says I Should Call My Wedding A Commitment Ceremony
Q I live in Florida, where same-sex marriage is not yet legally recognized. But my girlfriend and I are planning a wedding here anyways. Our…
We Keep Getting Legally Hitched — Should We Keep Sending Announcements?
Q My partner and I were one of the 4,000 couples wed in San Francisco in February 2004. Then we were annulled by the Supreme…
A Butch Lesbian’s Family Wants Her To Dress Femme For Her Gay Wedding
Q I’m a butch lesbian marrying the most beautiful, feminine woman in the world, and I am so happy! My family loves her, but they’re…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot
- 11 winter wedding looks we love
- How to celebrate your anniversary when it’s in the winter
- LGBTQ+ weddings make weddings better—for everyone