Is a Drag Show at My Wedding Reception Appropriate?
Q My partner and I are in the process of planning our wedding, and we are thinking about having the most fabulous drag show ever…
Straight Allies Wish to Advocate for Gay Rights at Wedding
Q We are getting married next April in New Orleans, and though we are not a same-sex couple, we are strong advocates for LGBT rights….
We Disagree On Whether or Not to Spend the Night Before Our Wedding Together
Q My wedding’s coming up in a few months, and my partner and I have agreed on everything except how to spend the night before…
Two Brides But Only One Can Have a Father/Daughter Dance — Selfish?
Q I’d love to have a father/daughter dance at my wedding, but my new stepmom has completely poisoned my dad’s view on gay marriage, as…
My Family Says I Should Call My Wedding A Commitment Ceremony
Q I live in Florida, where same-sex marriage is not yet legally recognized. But my girlfriend and I are planning a wedding here anyways. Our…
We Keep Getting Legally Hitched — Should We Keep Sending Announcements?
Q My partner and I were one of the 4,000 couples wed in San Francisco in February 2004. Then we were annulled by the Supreme…
A Butch Lesbian’s Family Wants Her To Dress Femme For Her Gay Wedding
Q I’m a butch lesbian marrying the most beautiful, feminine woman in the world, and I am so happy! My family loves her, but they’re…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot