Colton Haynes and Jeff Leatham married this weekend
Actor Colton Haynes and famous floral designer Jeff Leatham tied the knot this weekend during a gorgeous Palm Springs ceremony Friday night. The marriers stunned in white tuxedo jackets with black bow ties and black pants.
The couple got engaged back in March with the help of Cher, so it only made sense that their wedding was also filled with celebrity appearances. Kris Jenner officiated the couple’s wedding. Celebrity guests in attendance included Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita, Melanie Griffith, Chelsea Clinton, Dylan O’Brien, and more. Vergara gave us an inside look at the decor of the wedding reception, which featured all white decor and linens, white floral arrangements and sparkles to brighten up the night.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
A post shared by Colton Haynes (@coltonlhaynes) on
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Is engagement photography worth the time and money?
- Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
- Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study