Colton Haynes and Jeff Leatham married this weekend
Actor Colton Haynes and famous floral designer Jeff Leatham tied the knot this weekend during a gorgeous Palm Springs ceremony Friday night. The marriers stunned in white tuxedo jackets with black bow ties and black pants.
The couple got engaged back in March with the help of Cher, so it only made sense that their wedding was also filled with celebrity appearances. Kris Jenner officiated the couple’s wedding. Celebrity guests in attendance included Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita, Melanie Griffith, Chelsea Clinton, Dylan O’Brien, and more. Vergara gave us an inside look at the decor of the wedding reception, which featured all white decor and linens, white floral arrangements and sparkles to brighten up the night.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
A post shared by Colton Haynes (@coltonlhaynes) on
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Two women left “The Bachelor: Vietnam” for each other and are now a couple
- What it’s like planning a wedding after your mom dies
- Fall wedding with navy, green, and orange colors
- Elegant country club garden wedding
- 19 Harry Potter wedding ideas that are absolutely magical
- I proposed to my high school sweetheart—here’s how we make it work
- How wedding vendors can best support LGBTQ+ clients
- Why I’m coming out to all my wedding vendors
- Questions to ask before you choose a wedding photographer
- Cozy courthouse wedding with coffeehouse reception