Colton Haynes and Jeff Leatham married this weekend
Actor Colton Haynes and famous floral designer Jeff Leatham tied the knot this weekend during a gorgeous Palm Springs ceremony Friday night. The marriers stunned in white tuxedo jackets with black bow ties and black pants.
The couple got engaged back in March with the help of Cher, so it only made sense that their wedding was also filled with celebrity appearances. Kris Jenner officiated the couple’s wedding. Celebrity guests in attendance included Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita, Melanie Griffith, Chelsea Clinton, Dylan O’Brien, and more. Vergara gave us an inside look at the decor of the wedding reception, which featured all white decor and linens, white floral arrangements and sparkles to brighten up the night.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Last night I married the man of my dreams. I'm still crying happy tears. @jeffleatham …I love you & am excited to spend the rest of my life with you. #WhatMoviesAreMadeOf
A post shared by Colton Haynes (@coltonlhaynes) on
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- One step closer to marriage equality: Japan court rules that ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional
- A sunrise engagement photoshoot for Canada brides-to-be who own a flower farm together
- Same-sex couple marries in the first wedding ever held at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration: celebrating queer love with a rooftop party, modern aesthetic and terracotta color palette
- European rights court finds Romania in violation of LGBTQ+ rights and orders legal protections for same-sex couples