Colton Haynes and Jeff Leatham married this weekend
Actor Colton Haynes and famous floral designer Jeff Leatham tied the knot this weekend during a gorgeous Palm Springs ceremony Friday night. The marriers stunned in white tuxedo jackets with black bow ties and black pants.
The couple got engaged back in March with the help of Cher, so it only made sense that their wedding was also filled with celebrity appearances. Kris Jenner officiated the couple’s wedding. Celebrity guests in attendance included Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita, Melanie Griffith, Chelsea Clinton, Dylan O’Brien, and more. Vergara gave us an inside look at the decor of the wedding reception, which featured all white decor and linens, white floral arrangements and sparkles to brighten up the night.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
A post shared by Colton Haynes (@coltonlhaynes) on
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights