Colton Haynes and Jeff Leatham married this weekend
Actor Colton Haynes and famous floral designer Jeff Leatham tied the knot this weekend during a gorgeous Palm Springs ceremony Friday night. The marriers stunned in white tuxedo jackets with black bow ties and black pants.
The couple got engaged back in March with the help of Cher, so it only made sense that their wedding was also filled with celebrity appearances. Kris Jenner officiated the couple’s wedding. Celebrity guests in attendance included Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello, Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita, Melanie Griffith, Chelsea Clinton, Dylan O’Brien, and more. Vergara gave us an inside look at the decor of the wedding reception, which featured all white decor and linens, white floral arrangements and sparkles to brighten up the night.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
A post shared by Colton Haynes (@coltonlhaynes) on
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration