Outdoor Riviera Maya white and navy beach wedding
Tatiana and Safi chose to have a destination wedding in Mexico, perfect for a couple who loves to travel. The two tied the knot on a beachside gazebo as guests looked on from the sand of a Riviera Maya beach. Safi wore a white suit with navy blue accents which matched the navy of the wedding party’s attire. Tatiana adorned a floor-length white gown with one lace strap on her right shoulder. After the vows were exchanged guests enjoyed a sit down meal indoors. No cake was served, and instead guests hit the dance floor after dinner, taking dance breaks in order to visit the photo booth which was filled with fun props to pose with.
From the couple: We love to travel. And experience new things. We work to live, not live to work.
From the photographer: From the coordinated navy blue outfits to the amazing views at El Dorado Royale Hotel in the Mayan Riviera … everything was absolutely perfect!!! What we loved most about this day is the opportunity we were given to capture a couple very much in love surrounded by an incredibly supportive group of friends and family.
Photographer: Quetzal Wedding Photo
Venue: El Dorado Royale Resort and Spa
DJ: DJ hired through the hotel
Event Planner: El Dorado Royal Resort & Spa
Cinema and Video: Gallardo y Alaman Wedding Cinema
Photobooth: Grupo Events & Adventures
Floral Designer: Quinto Sol, Arte Floral
Makeup Artist: Spa at El Dorado Royale
Dress Designer: Tarik Ediz
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next