2019 holiday gift guide
Holiday shopping can be overwhelming with all the whoosits and whatsits galore overflowing at every store and website, which is why we’ve narrowed it down to our latest favorites for everyone on your list. Whether you’re shopping for yourself (recommended), your partner (also a good idea) or someone else, these products are an absolute score.
Chick-fil-A won’t change anti-LGBTQ+ ways despite recent promises
The fast food chain Chick-fil-A recently promised to stop donating to anti-LGBTQ+ organizations, but the CEO says they aren’t changing their ways.
What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
To celebrate the Clio’s upcoming 30th anniversary, Renault released a commercial on YouTube that captures in just over two minutes the love story of a red-haired English girl named Gemma and a brunette French girl.
Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
Ellen DeGeneres surprised Kate Austin and Sarah Sulsenti on her show after their tweet inviting her to their wedding went viral.
Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
Aveena and Alissa celebrated their marriage with a modern and romantic fall wedding that included touches of Aveena’s Indian culture.
Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
Fast food chain Chick-fil-A announced it will no longer donate to two anti-LGBTQ+ organizations, as it has been criticized for doing.
Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
Deb and Kate had a backyard autumn New England wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts, with a relaxed, laidback and rustic vibe.
Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
We had an in-home session to document our first home together in Georgia. We’re a military couple and have been married for one year.
Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
Ivy and Terry both love black, so they celebrated with an all-black gothic wedding featuring skulls, swords and magic that suits their last name, Rebel.
American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
So-called ‘proper grammar’ can no longer be used to justify transphobia.
This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
“We don’t live long enough to let anyone tell us who we can and cannot love.”
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How to create an inclusive wedding for hearing-impaired and deaf guests
- Pope Francis endorses civil unions for same-sex couples
- Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
- 5 reasons to hire a gay photographer for your LGBTQ+ wedding
- PFLAG + OREO debut Proud Parent film and rainbow cookies
- Supreme Court justices set stage to end marriage equality
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding