Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
Roya proposed to Lauren during this golden hour photo shoot in the mountains of San Diego, California, on a fall October day.
Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
Leslie and Cassidy were married at the Jewel Box in Forest Park, an iconic greenhouse in St. Louis, Missouri. They were married by Leslie’s sister.
Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
Lucy and Jessica met online, and their fall wedding was filled with DIY and personalized details, including table numbers with facts about them.
After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
Andy and Jeff’s wedding was 20 years in the making, and they celebrated with a whimsical wedding at a winery featuring aerialist performances.
Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
When you picture your ideal wedding or honeymoon, what comes to mind? Active and adventurous? Casual and relaxed? Luxurious and indulgent? Or chic and artsy? No matter which you pick, you’ll find your perfect combination in Naples, Marco Island and the Everglades.
Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
The Knot 2019 Real Weddings Study shows that today’s couples are focused on inclusivity and individuality, and are forgoing gendered traditions.
Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
Lindsay and Chelsea had an August wedding on the white sands of the beach in Pensacola, Florida, in front of a hexagonal wedding arbor.
Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
Matthew and William had a waterfront brewery-style wedding at The Piermont in Babylon, New York, surrounded by friends and family.
Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California
Brittny and Brittany got married in San Diego, California. Their whimsical wedding featured giant cat face cut outs and a ranch dressing fountain.
This is the history behind the traditional wedding gift rules you’ve heard
LGBTQ+ folks have been bucking tradition for ages. Why should traditional wedding gifts and antiquated rules matter to us?
Rustic mountain wedding at The Red Barn at Hampshire College
Catherine and Gillian had a rustic, romantic wedding in the mountains at The Red Barn at Hampshire College in Amherst, Massachusetts.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling
- Romantic winter beach wedding in Barcelona, Spain