Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
Shirley and Amanda celebrate their long IVF journey and the beginning of starting a family together with this waterfront pregnancy photo shoot.
I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
The first year my now-fiancée, Macey, and I celebrated Valentine’s Day, we did it because I pitched a story on it: We’d never actually honored…
Red and purple African diaspora wedding
Jeanelle and Jane’s wedding vibe was Afro-Diasporic or Pan-African, a mash-up of Ghanaian and African-American culture. They wanted to highlight traditions and iconography that were facets of their upbringings.
Rustic, elegant wedding in San Rafael, California
Jenelle and Ragan had a rustic yet elegant wedding at the Falkirk Cultural Center in San Rafael, California. They traveled from their home in Ashburn, Virginia, after a two-year engagement to get married.
12 absolutely perfect Mrs. and Mrs. wedding ideas
There’s something cute and subversive about Mrs. and Mrs. themed items, even if you or your partner don’t totally identify with the bride or Mrs. label. It can feel kind of like a reclaiming, a way of making space for queer people.
Mountain elopement on Loveland Pass
Brittney and Mel had their elopement wedding ceremony on top of Loveland Pass in Dillon, Colorado. They are Colorado lovers at heart, so it only made sense to travel from New England and elope on top of a mountain in Colorado.
Natural beauty shines in luxury destination wedding in Crete, Greece
Karen and Isabel wanted their destination wedding in Crete, Greece, to have a vibe that was dreamy but of the earth, with many elemental touches. They wanted the natural beauty of an old farm in the hills overlooking the Aegean Sea to speak for itself.
You’ll soon be able to use nonbinary couple emojis on your phone
Among the new set of emojis that will be rolled out this October are gender-neutral options for couples. Previously, emojis with couples were identified by their gender. The new emojis are listed as “people holding hands” and will be a part of the family category along with 230 other new emojis.
I’m asexual—here’s how I wish we celebrated Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is more complicated as an asexual adult. Where it used to be about celebrating everyone that you love—whether those feelings are platonic or romantic—Valentine’s Day is now a nightmare for me. No matter where you turn, love is being conflated with sexual desire, and it’s frankly exhausting.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This English garden literary wedding inspiration is directly out of a fairy tale
- This romantic spring castle wedding is fit for a princess—or two
- Dark Greek mythology wedding inspiration that calls to your inner goth
- Supreme Court rejected the Hawaii B&B that denied a lesbian couple
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire