Summer Italian garden party wedding in Seattle, Washington
Emma and J’s summer wedding had a gay Italian garden party theme and incorporated old family traditions and modern concepts.
Tumbleweed sanctuary wedding at Joshua Tree National Park
Ava and Megan had a fall tumbleweed sanctuary wedding at Joshua Tree National Park centered around a labyrinth and garden.
Couple celebrates 56 years of love with an in-home portrait session
Jerry and Lige have loved each other for 56 years and spent an afternoon taking romantic and sweet in-home portraits to celebrate.
Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
Roya proposed to Lauren during this golden hour photo shoot in the mountains of San Diego, California, on a fall October day.
Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
Leslie and Cassidy were married at the Jewel Box in Forest Park, an iconic greenhouse in St. Louis, Missouri. They were married by Leslie’s sister.
Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
Lucy and Jessica met online, and their fall wedding was filled with DIY and personalized details, including table numbers with facts about them.
After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
Andy and Jeff’s wedding was 20 years in the making, and they celebrated with a whimsical wedding at a winery featuring aerialist performances.
Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
When you picture your ideal wedding or honeymoon, what comes to mind? Active and adventurous? Casual and relaxed? Luxurious and indulgent? Or chic and artsy? No matter which you pick, you’ll find your perfect combination in Naples, Marco Island and the Everglades.
Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
The Knot 2019 Real Weddings Study shows that today’s couples are focused on inclusivity and individuality, and are forgoing gendered traditions.
Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
Lindsay and Chelsea had an August wedding on the white sands of the beach in Pensacola, Florida, in front of a hexagonal wedding arbor.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married