Red, black and white Crystal Ballroom winter wedding
AJay and Chris’s Crystal Ballroom winter wedding
With a red, black and white color scheme, AJay and Chris’s wedding had picturesque winter theme. Guests had a great time at the couple’s gorgeous ceremony, eating a delicious three-layer cake and having a dance party to N’SYNC music. The Crystal Ballroom was filled with happy family and friends of the grooms, and made for an overall amazing wedding.
From the photographer, Live Happy Studio:
AJay and Chris were so happy to finally get married to each other they were grinning from ear to ear the entire night! The Crystal Ballroom at Veranda Park was decked out in red, black and white and looked awesome! As wedding photographers we get a chance to take part in so many couple’s most important day and we love that. By the end of the night we always feel like we’re honorary family members. Thanks guys, the night wouldn’t have been complete without a sing and dance-a-long to N’SYNC’s “Bye. Bye. Bye”.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day