Red, black and white Crystal Ballroom winter wedding
AJay and Chris’s Crystal Ballroom winter wedding
With a red, black and white color scheme, AJay and Chris’s wedding had picturesque winter theme. Guests had a great time at the couple’s gorgeous ceremony, eating a delicious three-layer cake and having a dance party to N’SYNC music. The Crystal Ballroom was filled with happy family and friends of the grooms, and made for an overall amazing wedding.
From the photographer, Live Happy Studio:
AJay and Chris were so happy to finally get married to each other they were grinning from ear to ear the entire night! The Crystal Ballroom at Veranda Park was decked out in red, black and white and looked awesome! As wedding photographers we get a chance to take part in so many couple’s most important day and we love that. By the end of the night we always feel like we’re honorary family members. Thanks guys, the night wouldn’t have been complete without a sing and dance-a-long to N’SYNC’s “Bye. Bye. Bye”.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire
- These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
- Classic purple vintage wedding in Towson, Maryland
- U.S. soccer stars Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris are now engaged
- Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions
- Engagement ring shopping help from the professionals
- You can now get a nonbinary X marker on your ID in Indiana