Red, black and white Crystal Ballroom winter wedding
AJay and Chris’s Crystal Ballroom winter wedding
With a red, black and white color scheme, AJay and Chris’s wedding had picturesque winter theme. Guests had a great time at the couple’s gorgeous ceremony, eating a delicious three-layer cake and having a dance party to N’SYNC music. The Crystal Ballroom was filled with happy family and friends of the grooms, and made for an overall amazing wedding.
From the photographer, Live Happy Studio:
AJay and Chris were so happy to finally get married to each other they were grinning from ear to ear the entire night! The Crystal Ballroom at Veranda Park was decked out in red, black and white and looked awesome! As wedding photographers we get a chance to take part in so many couple’s most important day and we love that. By the end of the night we always feel like we’re honorary family members. Thanks guys, the night wouldn’t have been complete without a sing and dance-a-long to N’SYNC’s “Bye. Bye. Bye”.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Elizabeth Warren wants to give same-sex couples $57 million tax refunds
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California