Red, black and white Crystal Ballroom winter wedding
AJay and Chris’s Crystal Ballroom winter wedding
With a red, black and white color scheme, AJay and Chris’s wedding had picturesque winter theme. Guests had a great time at the couple’s gorgeous ceremony, eating a delicious three-layer cake and having a dance party to N’SYNC music. The Crystal Ballroom was filled with happy family and friends of the grooms, and made for an overall amazing wedding.
From the photographer, Live Happy Studio:
AJay and Chris were so happy to finally get married to each other they were grinning from ear to ear the entire night! The Crystal Ballroom at Veranda Park was decked out in red, black and white and looked awesome! As wedding photographers we get a chance to take part in so many couple’s most important day and we love that. By the end of the night we always feel like we’re honorary family members. Thanks guys, the night wouldn’t have been complete without a sing and dance-a-long to N’SYNC’s “Bye. Bye. Bye”.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights