Colorful Episcopal and Presbyterian queer wedding at Mount Sequoyah in Fayetteville, Arkansas
"Our wedding was a statement of who we are and what we believe in."
These Arkansas brides incorporated both Filipino and Australian traditions into their fall wedding
Charmis' background is Filipino and mine is Australian, so we included elements from each into our day. We incorporated a unity candle from Filipino wedding...
Ozarks engagement session after a meet cute in the operating room
"She brings peace to my world after so many years of hardship and I will be forever grateful for that."
Dinner cruise proposal under Amsterdam’s lucky Skinny Bridge
Legend says that if you kiss under the Skinny Bridge, you will have a lifetime of love together. It was absolutely perfect and she said,...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot