Instagram now allows users to add pronouns to their bios. Here’s why that matters.
Molly Sprayregen, 2 years ago 2 min read
“Sharing pronouns has been widely adopted by our community, and with this feature we hope to normalize the adoption further.”
What Happens When Bisexuals Marry?
Guest Writer, 8 years ago 5 min read
I didn’t stop being attracted to men or transpeople when I married a ciswoman.
Expert advice for planning a transgender wedding
Megan O'Brien, 8 years ago 5 min read
It is to be expected that gay or lesbian couples may encounter stressful events or unseen problems getting ready for their wedding days. Yet, what of our trans* brothers and sisters and their wedding planning?
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)