Tommy DiDario: The LGBTQ Community Needs to Pull Together
I have seen far too many times on social media people being treated cruelly, but specifically in the LGBTQ community, one in which we have all fought so hard for respect and acceptance in.
Prevented From Legal Marriage, Italian Lesbians Have Formal “Love” Photo Session
Ours is an ordinary love story. One of those where two people suddenly realize they are meant for each other. A true love story, romance and ordinary life, like so many others.
Win a Dream LGBT Wedding from The Brice Hotel, Savannah, Georgia
The Brice, located in the heart of Savannah, Georgia, is honoring the SCOTUS ruling by pulling out all the stops for one lucky LGBT couple in Georgia who will win an all-inclusive wedding giveaway.
Getting Pregnant: A Lesbian Couple’s One-Year Journey through Fertility, Using a Known Sperm Donor of a Different Race, and the Emotional and Financial Costs
A year ago I walked into the fertility center with my beautiful, kind, strong wife feeling so absolutely excited to bring another person just like her into this world. We walked right in, and I said “We’re here to get pregnant! LET’S DO THIS!”
Love Always Wins: An Indiana Same-Sex Wedding in a Post-RFRA Era
It later occurred to me that this is the first wedding my sons will remember. I already had tears in my eyes from the beauty of the moment the pair kissed—their union finally recognized by friends and country—but the tears refreshed with the hope that my children might grow up free from the constraints of the traditional family model. Instead of gender, they will see love as the requisite for marriage.
A Delightful Love Story with Champagne, Southern Fare, Laughter and a Proposal
[title maintitle=”” subtitle=”This is the love story of Niva and Michelle….”] Niva: It all began with an ol’ fashioned hookup… Wait. Those don’t happen…
Prisms: an Essay on the Anxieties of an Approaching Marriage
Diamond: from the Greek αδάμας (adamas) “proper,” “unalterable,” “unbreakable” The Japanese have two words for truth, honne and tatemae. Tataemae describes the truth revealed by…
How Queer Radicalism and Gay Progressivism Can Meet in the Middle
Is marriage equality relevant to radical queer politics? Bird Pilatsky challenges the notion that engaging with norms of marriage is regressive and anti-queer. Susan and…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration