You can now get a nonbinary X marker on your ID in Indiana
Indiana has become the latest state to allow transgender and nonbinary residents to apply for an “X” marker on their state-issued IDs.
This love story nine years in the making will give you chills
When Leigh and Jesse first met, Jesse never called Leigh back. Fast forward, and now their love story nine years in the making will give you chills!
Same-Sex Couples Still Fighting for Marriage Licenses — UPDATED
[dropcap letter=”I”]n the weeks following the historic Obergefell v Hodges Supreme Court marriage equality ruling on June 26, Probate Courts and County Clerk offices…
Love Always Wins: An Indiana Same-Sex Wedding in a Post-RFRA Era
It later occurred to me that this is the first wedding my sons will remember. I already had tears in my eyes from the beauty of the moment the pair kissed—their union finally recognized by friends and country—but the tears refreshed with the hope that my children might grow up free from the constraints of the traditional family model. Instead of gender, they will see love as the requisite for marriage.
Michigan Woman Raises Funds for Marriage Equality Case in Response to Indiana’s Homophobic Pizzeria
April DeBoer and Jayne Rowse are a loving lesbian couple from Michigan who have been in a committed relationship for more than 10 years.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling