You can now get a nonbinary X marker on your ID in Indiana
Indiana has become the latest state to allow transgender and nonbinary residents to apply for an “X” marker on their state-issued IDs.
This love story nine years in the making will give you chills
When Leigh and Jesse first met, Jesse never called Leigh back. Fast forward, and now their love story nine years in the making will give you chills!
Same-Sex Couples Still Fighting for Marriage Licenses — UPDATED
[dropcap letter=”I”]n the weeks following the historic Obergefell v Hodges Supreme Court marriage equality ruling on June 26, Probate Courts and County Clerk offices…
Love Always Wins: An Indiana Same-Sex Wedding in a Post-RFRA Era
It later occurred to me that this is the first wedding my sons will remember. I already had tears in my eyes from the beauty of the moment the pair kissed—their union finally recognized by friends and country—but the tears refreshed with the hope that my children might grow up free from the constraints of the traditional family model. Instead of gender, they will see love as the requisite for marriage.
Michigan Woman Raises Funds for Marriage Equality Case in Response to Indiana’s Homophobic Pizzeria
April DeBoer and Jayne Rowse are a loving lesbian couple from Michigan who have been in a committed relationship for more than 10 years.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire
- These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
- Classic purple vintage wedding in Towson, Maryland
- U.S. soccer stars Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris are now engaged
- Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions