Fall engagement photos around landmarks in Washington, D.C.
Andrew and Tavion took their fall engagement photos around several landmarks in Washington. D.C., to honor the beginning of their relationship.
6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
When Macey and I started dating in high school, I had no idea what to expect. I was excited about our future but really couldn’t…
Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
This week, the wedding shop The White Collection Bridal Boutique in Portishead, England, went viral for including a wheelchair in one of their window displays with wedding dresses.
15 amazing New Year’s resolutions for LGBTQ+ people for 2019
Queer folks, we need our own resolutions. We need to live in 2019 in a way that speaks to us, that allows us to practice radical self-love in the face of oppression and a very binary, heteronormative society. Here are New Year’s resolutions I’m proposing for LGBTQ+ people so we can make next year our gayest year ever.
This couple got married in San Francisco during the California wildfires
Jackie and Nina have been together for three years, including through Nina’s breast cancer. They got married at Trocadero Clubhouse in San Francisco, California, during the wildfires.
Here’s how LGBTQ+ couples are spending the holidays together
With the holiday season in full swing, many people are navigating questions like: How do we want to celebrate? Who do we want to celebrate with? Do we have the ability to incorporate all the traditions and people that matter to us? What’s the best way to compromise?
New York Governor Bans Travel to North Carolina Due to Anti-LGBT Law
Gov. Cuomo responds to anti-LGBT law in North Carolina
Hozier Slams the Pope, Demanding LGBT Equality in the Catholic Church
Hozier sits down with Kelly Osbourne for a rare, in-depth discussion about the Catholic Church’s infamous impact on his single, Take Me To Church, his support for the LGBT community, and his next album.
Confection Perfection: Ron Ben-Israel Shares Wedding Cake Trends
Ron Ben-Israel, one of America’s most beloved cake masters, shares insights on what his New York gay grooms are looking for
Poppy + Sarah’s Woodland Fairy Tale Tennessee Wedding
We’ve basically been in love with Alabama’s poster women for the lesbian fairy tale love story since Poppy first reached out to us about her then-girlfriend, Sarah…
Iconic Landmarks Light Up for a Rainbow Revolution To Celebrate Same-Sex Marriage Ruling and LGBT Pride Month
The White House got a colorful rainbow makeover after the Supreme Court’s historic ruling to allow same-sex marriage in all 50 states. On Friday evening,…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing