Elopement inspiration with artisanal Mexican decor at Joshua Tree National Park
Molly Sprayregen, 2 years ago 1 min read
Photographers Michael Gomez and Emily Birkeland designed this heartwarming elopement inspiration to show couples that Covid-19 can’t stop them from having a special wedding day.
Spring countryside wedding with Mexican traditions
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 4 years ago 3 min read
Jonathan and Manny had a countryside wedding in March at The Fearrington in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, with Mexican traditions and live music.
Why I’m incorporating Mexican traditions into my wedding
maceylavoie, 4 years ago 5 min read
I first thought about cultural wedding traditions when I watched my uncle dance with my Abuela at his wedding for the mother-son dance.
Mystical surprise proposal inside a Mexican cenote
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 5 years ago 2 min read
Kim surprised Drew with a proposal during their cenote photo session in Tulum, Mexico. She worked with a local Shaman to present a romantic ritual with all four elements and a letter to Drew.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms
- This springtime lakeside elopement featured upcycled wedding outfits and a mountaintop picnic