Spring countryside wedding with Mexican traditions
Jonathan and Manny had a countryside wedding in March at The Fearrington in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, with Mexican traditions and live music.
Mystical surprise proposal inside a Mexican cenote
Kim surprised Drew with a proposal during their cenote photo session in Tulum, Mexico. She worked with a local Shaman to present a romantic ritual with all four elements and a letter to Drew.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How I found the perfect wedding dress as a plus-size queer woman
- Chic bohemian beach Lucha Libre themed wedding
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding