Here’s why I don’t want Trump supporters at my wedding
The personal is political, and that’s even truer for me under the Trump administration. As much as it hurts to say this, I don’t want the Trump supporters in my family to come to my wedding.
The Trump administration wants to erase the definition of transgender
The Trump administration is considering changing the federal definition of gender as a biological, immutable condition determined by genitalia at birth. Here’s what we can all do to show our support to transgender, nonbinary, and intersex people.
Mothers Day gifts for moms and nonbinary parents
Mothers Day gifts aren’t just for your own mother. They’re for other mothers in our lives too. Maybe the one you’re married to or your nonbinary partner who feels disconnected from this gender-specific parent holiday but deserves to be celebrated too. To all the mothers and nonbinary parents, we salute you on Mothers Day and always. These cool Mothers Day gifts are sure to please.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot