Jonathan Van Ness wants to officiate your Pride wedding—here’s how
Jonathan Van Ness teamed up with Seattle Pride and Elysian Brewing to marry one lucky couple this Pride month (June). Here’s how to enter.
Gay United Methodist pastor says he will officiate same-sex weddings
Openly gay United Methodist pastor Mark Thompson plans to officiate same-sex weddings despite the penalties for clergy who do so.
Jamie Lee Curtis is making a movie about stand-in moms at gay weddings
Jamie Lee Curtis is making a movie about Sara Cunningham, who went viral last summer when she posted on Facebook that she would be a stand-in mom for people whose own mothers refused to attend their weddings because of their sexuality.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC