We’re worthy of God’s love: a queer Methodist on the anti-LGBTQ+ policy
I’d like to think that the Traditional Plan won’t change the way my congregation sees me, but it hurts me to know that my global church doesn’t want me.
Federal Judge rules against agency denying same-sex couples
Judge Tucker presiding over the Federal court case between the city of Philadelphia and Catholic Social Services ruled that the agency denying same-sex couples goes against the city’s anti-discrimination policy.
When a child of God is gay
I was raised under the idea that God loves all of his children and wants the best for them. After all, if you create something, you’d like it to do well right?
Justice Kennedy Respects Public Officers More Who Resign Over Marriage Equality Objections
“The rule of law is that, as a public official in performing your legal duties, you are bound to enforce the law.” —Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy
Two Views on Same-Sex Marriage in Atlanta, Georgia – VIDEO
Equally Wed is headquartered in Georgia, a state that is lacking in marriage equality. We live in a state where we can still be fired…
Michigan Woman Raises Funds for Marriage Equality Case in Response to Indiana’s Homophobic Pizzeria
April DeBoer and Jayne Rowse are a loving lesbian couple from Michigan who have been in a committed relationship for more than 10 years.
One of Nation’s First Traditional Indian LGBTQ Interracial Weddings
Neil Singh and Eli Pew married at the Wedgewood Wedding Banquet in Brentwood, Calif., on Friday, October 10, 2014 in front of 120 guests. The…
The Pope Takes a Stand for Gay Rights
The world is finally changing its ways on gay rights and it’s about time.
Manipulation of Morality: The Religious Right Surrenders to Their Emotions Again
Whether born and raised in a state that still proudly waves confederate flags or one that wields rainbows, we Americans pride ourselves on our belief…
The Washington Times is Concerned About Religious Freedom
The Washington Times believes that Arizona’s veto of the religious freedom bill was a bad move, claiming that the LGBT community is waging a war…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding