Federal Judge rules against agency denying same-sex couples
Judge Tucker presiding over the Federal court case between the city of Philadelphia and Catholic Social Services ruled that the agency denying same-sex couples goes against the city’s anti-discrimination policy.
Justice Kennedy Respects Public Officers More Who Resign Over Marriage Equality Objections
“The rule of law is that, as a public official in performing your legal duties, you are bound to enforce the law.” —Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy
Michigan Woman Raises Funds for Marriage Equality Case in Response to Indiana’s Homophobic Pizzeria
April DeBoer and Jayne Rowse are a loving lesbian couple from Michigan who have been in a committed relationship for more than 10 years.
One of Nation’s First Traditional Indian LGBTQ Interracial Weddings
Neil Singh and Eli Pew married at the Wedgewood Wedding Banquet in Brentwood, Calif., on Friday, October 10, 2014 in front of 120 guests. The…
Manipulation of Morality: The Religious Right Surrenders to Their Emotions Again
Whether born and raised in a state that still proudly waves confederate flags or one that wields rainbows, we Americans pride ourselves on our belief…
The Washington Times is Concerned About Religious Freedom
The Washington Times believes that Arizona’s veto of the religious freedom bill was a bad move, claiming that the LGBT community is waging a war…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York