TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
The social media app TikTok has been limiting the reach of certain users to allegedly combat bullying, including LGBTQ+ people’s videos.
This gay Instagram couple did an epic, honest breakup photo shoot
Rob and Devin of @dadsnotdaddies posted an honest photo series announcing their breakup that doesn’t shy away from hardship and loss.
These people should hear your engagement news before you publicly announce it
The choice of who you tell and how is ultimately up to you and your partner, but here are some people you might want to personally tell that you’re engaged before everyone else knows.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos