This gay Instagram couple did an epic, honest breakup photo shoot
Rob and Devin of @dadsnotdaddies posted an honest photo series announcing their breakup that doesn’t shy away from hardship and loss.
These people should hear your engagement news before you publicly announce it
The choice of who you tell and how is ultimately up to you and your partner, but here are some people you might want to personally tell that you’re engaged before everyone else knows.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset