Instagram now allows users to add pronouns to their bios. Here’s why that matters.
“Sharing pronouns has been widely adopted by our community, and with this feature we hope to normalize the adoption further.”
TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
The social media app TikTok has been limiting the reach of certain users to allegedly combat bullying, including LGBTQ+ people’s videos.
Why my wife and I created our couples’ Instagram account
Christina and Katie created their Instagram account, @babybaileymamadrama, so other LGBTQ+ couples going through IVF wouldn’t feel alone.
This gay Instagram couple did an epic, honest breakup photo shoot
Rob and Devin of @dadsnotdaddies posted an honest photo series announcing their breakup that doesn’t shy away from hardship and loss.
These people should hear your engagement news before you publicly announce it
The choice of who you tell and how is ultimately up to you and your partner, but here are some people you might want to personally tell that you’re engaged before everyone else knows.
10 Wedding Woes that Didn’t Exist in the 90s
The 90s may have included some pretty terrible bridesmaid dresses and a few wedding updos we would rather not repeat…but the aughts have brought about…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line