How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
Since having kids, time by ourselves has become pretty much non-existent. We recently just found ways to fit it in, like movie nights while they’re asleep.
Raising our children as a two-mom family isn’t always easy, but we love it
Christina shares how she and Katie raise their kids as a two-mom family and some of the challenges they face as LGBTQ+ parents.
Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
Shirley and Amanda celebrate their long IVF journey and the beginning of starting a family together with this waterfront pregnancy photo shoot.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tiffany & Co. announces its first engagement ring for men
- Dreamy Texas wedding with earthy decor and muted color palette
- On mother’s day, Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli announce the birth of their first child
- Laid-back Colorado mountain wedding with floral triangle arch
- Breathtaking anniversary photo session in the Arizona desert