A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
Texas-based makeup artist Kristian Cardenas was turned down to work a wedding when the homophobic bride learned that Kristian is gay.
Makeup for all gender identities and expressions
Don’t let cosmetic ads fool you, makeup for all gender identities is a necessity. The market is growing and more and more companies are offering makeup for transgender, gender nonconforming and cisgender male individuals.
Maybe he’s born with it: Makeup companies choose male models
As more makeup companies choose male models for their products, makeup is becoming a popular trend to for events. Will you wear makeup to your wedding?
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York
- Angelo + Sterling: DIY Filipino-American wedding in Venice, Florida