A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
Texas-based makeup artist Kristian Cardenas was turned down to work a wedding when the homophobic bride learned that Kristian is gay.
Makeup for all gender identities and expressions
Don’t let cosmetic ads fool you, makeup for all gender identities is a necessity. The market is growing and more and more companies are offering makeup for transgender, gender nonconforming and cisgender male individuals.
Maybe he’s born with it: Makeup companies choose male models
As more makeup companies choose male models for their products, makeup is becoming a popular trend to for events. Will you wear makeup to your wedding?
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Jaw-dropping mountainside elopement in Canada’s Yoho National Park
- This wedding celebration brought a tropical paradise to Kansas City
- Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
- 5 themed wedding ideas we love
- Mystical elopement with caves, beach and waterfalls at Oregon’s Hug Point