Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
Steph and Stephanie are a real couple who modeled for this styled shoot. They had been dating for less than a month when the wedding inspiration was shot. Steph actually fractured her ankle the day before the shoot and was so committed to still come and model. The photographer’s vision was a nice fall color scheme of mustard, burnt orange with a mix of teal and aqua. Between a bridal wedding jumpsuit and a bride flower bracelet, they were able to make this shoot unique.
Photographer: Jennifer Nicole Photography
Event Planner: Jennifer Nicole Photography
Reception Venue: Timacuan Golf & Country Club
Etsy Designer: Aphrodite Studio
Calligrapher: Miller Calligraphy Co.
Cake Designer: Sweet Miss V’s
Beauty: Denise Marie Beauty
Dress Store: Nicole Maree Bridal
Floral Designer: What Really Matters, Inc.
Alaina Leary Lavoie
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding