Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
Steph and Stephanie are a real couple who modeled for this styled shoot. They had been dating for less than a month when the wedding inspiration was shot. Steph actually fractured her ankle the day before the shoot and was so committed to still come and model. The photographer’s vision was a nice fall color scheme of mustard, burnt orange with a mix of teal and aqua. Between a bridal wedding jumpsuit and a bride flower bracelet, they were able to make this shoot unique.
Photographer: Jennifer Nicole Photography
Event Planner: Jennifer Nicole Photography
Reception Venue: Timacuan Golf & Country Club
Etsy Designer: Aphrodite Studio
Calligrapher: Miller Calligraphy Co.
Cake Designer: Sweet Miss V’s
Beauty: Denise Marie Beauty
Dress Store: Nicole Maree Bridal
Floral Designer: What Really Matters, Inc.
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor