Annebel + Anita: An Elegant Winter Wedding in South Africa
Anita and Annebel had a lovely winter wedding at the Morrells in Northcliff Johannesburg, South Africa. We adore the elegant touches paired with vintage elements and all the florals, indoors and out. The brides totally made this affair their own, including Annebel’s rendition of her favorite Charles Baudelaire poem for Anita.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland