Guests will no longer cover their ears at Australian weddings
Guests will no longer cover their ears at Australian weddings now that this offensive line has been removed from all wedding celebrations.
Love is love, even for 104 year old fighting for Australia marriage equality
There’s no age limit when it comes to fighting for marriage equality which is why Alex, who is 104 years old, is speaking up in Australia.
Small majority of Americans are against LGBTQ wedding planning discrimination
The small majority of Americans are against LGBTQ wedding planning discrimination according to a new study from the Public Religion Research Institute.
Marriage equality pioneer Edith Windsor dead at 88
Marriage equality pioneer Edith Windsor dead at 88. Windsor played a pivotal part in overturning the Defense of Marriage Act.
Catchy Australian marriage equality anthem will stick in your head all day
Australian composer Josh Belperio sings a catchy marriage equality anthem aimed at Australia’a Prime Minister in the midst of the marriage equality debate.
Wedding planning discrimination is still prevalent in the United States
A couple’s wedding day should be the happiest day of their life together, and planning that big day should be nothing but joyous. Unfortunately, for…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion