Marriage equality pioneer Edith Windsor dead at 88
Marriage equality pioneer Edith Windsor dead at 88. Windsor played a pivotal part in overturning the Defense of Marriage Act.
Catchy Australian marriage equality anthem will stick in your head all day
Australian composer Josh Belperio sings a catchy marriage equality anthem aimed at Australia’a Prime Minister in the midst of the marriage equality debate.
Wedding planning discrimination is still prevalent in the United States
A couple’s wedding day should be the happiest day of their life together, and planning that big day should be nothing but joyous. Unfortunately, for…
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Jaw-dropping mountainside elopement in Canada’s Yoho National Park
- This wedding celebration brought a tropical paradise to Kansas City
- Romantic garden wedding inspiration with black and pink suits
- 5 themed wedding ideas we love
- Mystical elopement with caves, beach and waterfalls at Oregon’s Hug Point