Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
Lucy and Jessica met online, and their fall wedding was filled with DIY and personalized details, including table numbers with facts about them.
After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
Andy and Jeff’s wedding was 20 years in the making, and they celebrated with a whimsical wedding at a winery featuring aerialist performances.
Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
When you picture your ideal wedding or honeymoon, what comes to mind? Active and adventurous? Casual and relaxed? Luxurious and indulgent? Or chic and artsy? No matter which you pick, you’ll find your perfect combination in Naples, Marco Island and the Everglades.
Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
The Knot 2019 Real Weddings Study shows that today’s couples are focused on inclusivity and individuality, and are forgoing gendered traditions.
Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
Lindsay and Chelsea had an August wedding on the white sands of the beach in Pensacola, Florida, in front of a hexagonal wedding arbor.
Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
Matthew and William had a waterfront brewery-style wedding at The Piermont in Babylon, New York, surrounded by friends and family.
Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California
Brittny and Brittany got married in San Diego, California. Their whimsical wedding featured giant cat face cut outs and a ranch dressing fountain.
This is the history behind the traditional wedding gift rules you’ve heard
LGBTQ+ folks have been bucking tradition for ages. Why should traditional wedding gifts and antiquated rules matter to us?
Rustic mountain wedding at The Red Barn at Hampshire College
Catherine and Gillian had a rustic, romantic wedding in the mountains at The Red Barn at Hampshire College in Amherst, Massachusetts.
Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
Kaitiri and Sangeetha traveled from their home in Singapore to Perth, Western Australia, for a small summer destination wedding.
Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
Morgan and Lauren had a simple ceremony at the Garden of the Gods surrounded by loved ones and their dogs, who stood beside them as they read their vows.
The first year wedding anniversary gift guide you need for the perfect gift
You’ve survived the first year of marriage and now you’re stuck: What should you get your partner(s)? We’ve got you covered with this gift guide.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal