Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
Kaitiri and Sangeetha traveled from their home in Singapore to Perth, Western Australia, for a small summer destination wedding.
Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
Morgan and Lauren had a simple ceremony at the Garden of the Gods surrounded by loved ones and their dogs, who stood beside them as they read their vows.
The first year wedding anniversary gift guide you need for the perfect gift
You’ve survived the first year of marriage and now you’re stuck: What should you get your partner(s)? We’ve got you covered with this gift guide.
5 LGBTQ+ jewelers who offer stunning wedding and engagement rings
You might want to support an LGBTQ+ jeweler when choosing your wedding or engagement ring. We’ve crafted a list of jewelers who serve the community.
Casual countryside wedding reception a year after courthouse wedding
Stephanie and Jessica had a courthouse wedding but their friends and family chose to celebrate them a year later with a countryside reception.
Rustic, elegant early fall wedding in Sabillasville, Maryland
Kristyn and Kim got married on September 21, 2019, at Caboose Farm in Sabillasville, Maryland, and had a rustic theme to their day.
Tropical, timeless wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
David and Ryan got married in St. Petersburg, Florida, at a historic venue with many personalized details and a tropical, timeless theme.
Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
Ciara and Liana’s spring wedding at The Tides Estate in North Haledon, New Jersey, had a vintage, glamorous theme with lots of sparkle.
Modern romantic fall wedding inspiration in Charleston, South Carolina
This styled shoot features modern and romantic fall wedding inspiration with lots of red in the color scheme and vintage details.
Black and white industrial wedding with jungle-themed decor
Filippo and Michele had a modern, black and white industrial wedding with jungle-themed decor in Vigonza, Italy, with ambient and chic vibes.
Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
Tennessee is expected to soon become the latest state to allow faith-based adoption and foster care agencies to discriminate against LGBTQ+ families while still receiving taxpayer funding.
You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
You and your partner are married now—so is it time to ditch the dating anniversary you celebrated before in favor of your wedding anniversary?
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration