Chick-fil-A won’t change anti-LGBTQ+ ways despite recent promises
The fast food chain Chick-fil-A recently promised to stop donating to anti-LGBTQ+ organizations, but the CEO says they aren’t changing their ways.
What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
To celebrate the Clio’s upcoming 30th anniversary, Renault released a commercial on YouTube that captures in just over two minutes the love story of a red-haired English girl named Gemma and a brunette French girl.
Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
Ellen DeGeneres surprised Kate Austin and Sarah Sulsenti on her show after their tweet inviting her to their wedding went viral.
Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
Aveena and Alissa celebrated their marriage with a modern and romantic fall wedding that included touches of Aveena’s Indian culture.
Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
Fast food chain Chick-fil-A announced it will no longer donate to two anti-LGBTQ+ organizations, as it has been criticized for doing.
Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
Deb and Kate had a backyard autumn New England wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts, with a relaxed, laidback and rustic vibe.
Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
We had an in-home session to document our first home together in Georgia. We’re a military couple and have been married for one year.
Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
Ivy and Terry both love black, so they celebrated with an all-black gothic wedding featuring skulls, swords and magic that suits their last name, Rebel.
American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
So-called ‘proper grammar’ can no longer be used to justify transphobia.
This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
“We don’t live long enough to let anyone tell us who we can and cannot love.”
Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
Dani and Katie had a floral summer wedding in Long Island, New York, that was filled with community support and love.
Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
Branson and Michael are both wedding photographers. They celebrated their engagement with photos while they were on vacation on Kauai, Hawaii.
Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
Jared loved the idea of getting hitched in the Southwest, someplace spirited and peaceful. Matt knew he wanted an outdoor wedding with a camp-like feel.
Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot
Should you and your partner(s) do a pre- or post-wedding photo shoot? There are pros and cons, and here’s why our senior editor decided to do one.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration