Clergy Members in North Carolina Seek to Overturn Gay Marriage Ban
Clergy members in North Carolina are filing a lawsuit that fights for marriage equality.
Stone Cold Steve Austin Supports Marriage Equality
In a NSFW podcast (so listen with your headphones on!), wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin slams opponents of marriage equality.
Federal Lawsuit Filed in Georgia to End Same-Sex Marriage Ban
A federal lawsuit has been filed against Georgia’s ban on same-sex marriage.
Oklahoma Marriage Equality Case Appealing to 10th Circuit
The 10th Circuit is hearing arguments in the Oklahoma marriage equality case.
Same-Sex Couple is the First to be Married in UK Church
A UK couple becomes the first to legally marry in a UK church.
Ohio Will Recognize Same-Sex Marriages Performed in Other States
A federal judge has ruled that Ohio must recognize same-sex marriages performed out of state.
Equally Wed Alums Win ‘My Big Gay (Il)legal Wedding’ Contest
Jeff Robertson and Jeremiah Pyant are one of five couples who won their dream wedding!
North Carolina Faces Lawsuit from Same-Sex Couples with Health Concerns
Same-sex couples in North Carolina are fighting to obtain equal rights to health care and benefits.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot