A destination queer micro wedding in Scotland with handfasting and a humanist ceremony
Libby (she/her)and Kristy (she/her) traveled to the Isle of Skye, Scotland, from their home in Florida for their November destination micro wedding.
Couple goes viral after little boy realizes ‘two princesses’ can get married
Bea and Emma, a newlywed couple from Scotland, went viral after a little boy called them 'two princesses' on their wedding day.
Rustic castle wedding on the banks of Loch Lomand, Scotland
Hazel and Jaclyn's rustic castle wedding included a VW bus, an epic cake and a reading of Dr. Seuss during the ceremony.
Marriage equality: countries that allow gay marriage
Marriage equality is important when it comes to increased protection for our community as well as visibility and normalizing of LGBTQ+ weddings, commitment, marriage, families...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot