Destination island wedding in Mykonos, Greece
Dimitri and Tate’s yellow and gray destination island wedding with nods to one of the groom’s family roots, a surprise donkey, a sailboat and hand-stamped guest tote bags
An Intimate Destination Wedding in Washington, D.C.
Barbie and Alexa had been together for eight years, and on their anniversary, they decided to become legally married.
Best Cities in America for LGBTQ Weddings?
If you’re considering a destination wedding, perhaps you’ll want to consider one of the queerest cities in America. Tacoma, Washington, No. 8. Photo: Musuem of…
Cape Cod Destination Gay Wedding for Atlanta Lesbians
Atlanta lesbians Jennifer and Beth Anne celebrate their 10-year anniversary with a Cape Cod destination gay wedding
LGBTQ Honeymoons: Saint Martin/Sint Maarten
With its sugary white beaches, turquoise waters, interesting history, European mindset and highly esteemed culinary palate, the friendly Caribbean island of Saint Martin and Sint Maarten entices same-sex couples booking their honeymoons.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding