Fall engagement photos around landmarks in Washington, D.C.
Andrew and Tavion took their fall engagement photos around several landmarks in Washington. D.C., to honor the beginning of their relationship.
Romantic fall engagement photos in Washington, D.C.
Andy and David wanted their fall engagement photos to highlight the locations that played significant roles in their relationship in Washington, D.C.
Why I’m sharing my queer engagement celebration with the world
I decided I’d keep sharing photos from our proposal and engagement photo shoots, and that with each photo, I would share a story about our relationship.
Fall engagement photos with arcade games
Sarah and Summer met at the Jackpot Saloon (now closed), in Lawrence, Kansas. That didn’t stop them from including in their engagement session, along with a long time favorite bar across the street, The Replay, to grab a drink and play on some pinball machines.
Engagement photos in historic McKinney, Texas
Rene and Tony took their engagement photos in historic downtown McKinney, Texas. They took photos in a variety of locations including Dr. Glenn Mitchell Memorial park, historical gas pumps and at a local bar called The Celt, where they had a martini toast to celebrate their engagement.
Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
Macey and I spent many of our high school sleepovers in the same way—on opposite ends of the couch with books in our hands, sitting…
Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
Unique and Joshua met on Facebook and got engaged at one of their favorite diners. They took their engagement photos at Planting Fields in Oyster Bay, New York.
These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day
We had talked about marriage and browsed engagement rings briefly in the past, but nothing too serious. It was a long weekend when we went away just the two of us to a little cabin on the lake in Concession, Nova Scotia.
3 questions you should ask yourself before proposing this holiday season
With the holiday season in full swing and the new year fast approaching, it’s easy to get caught up in all the romance. There’s no doubt that spending the holidays surrounded by romance with your partner can make you feel like you absolutely have to propose before 2019 officially begins.
Home engagement photos with cats in San Diego, California
Calla and Danielle shot photos for their engagement in their home (and in the rooftop garden) in the North Park neighborhood of San Diego, California.
Proposal in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France
Mark surprised Matt with a proposal on the Pont de Bir-Hakeim bridge in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France, during their two-week European vacation.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli