Graffiti wall engagement photo session
Chris and Myles have been together for many years and are so excited to be tying the knot this fall. They decided to find a location for their graffiti wall engagement session that really encompassed who they are as a couple -a little bit of a different spot that is exciting and vibrant, just like them.
Brooklyn Botanic Garden engagement session
Yani and Divinity’s Brooklyn Botanic Garden engagement session was the first engagement session where their photographer, Studio A Images, had observers ask to take photos of the couple because they looked so amazing.
San Francisco Conservatory of Flowers engagement session
James and Harvey’s Conservatory of Flowers engagement photo shoot in San Francisco perfectly paired the beauty of nature with the beauty of this couple’s love and commitment to one another.
Lipstick lesbian Palm Springs engagement photo session
Femme bloggers and entrepreneurs Megan and Whitney, known as Wegan, are a long distance success story. The lipstick lesbians had a civil ceremony in the UK in 2012 and had their engagement session (and wedding) in Palm Springs.
Romantic and relaxed Sarasota, Florida, engagement
Sterling and Angelo had a floral Florida engagement shoot and will be getting married at a theatre in Venice, FL with a reception at their home.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights