Jeff + Jeremiah: A Surprise Beach Wedding Proposal in Riviera Maya
From Jeff: On our annual trip to Mexico I surprised my partner Jeremiah with a special marriage proposal. Here is how I pulled it off. First I sent a fake letter to our home 6 months ago saying we were chosen for a photo shoot for the El Dorado Royale resort. Then I told him we were saving up for a big trip to Australia for my 30th birthday in 2014. I also told him we would be going on a number of excursions during our vacation (i.e. zip-lining, snorkeling, horseback riding and more!). When in reality I used those funds and hired the video and camera crew for us. Lastly, four years ago we met an amazing group of people at the resort. I was able to get all of them to meet us this year for the special moment.
WATCH JEFF + JEREMIAH’S ENGAGEMENT VIDEO!
Photos: Mexican Wedding Photos; video courtesy of the couple
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it