How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
Since having kids, time by ourselves has become pretty much non-existent. We recently just found ways to fit it in, like movie nights while they’re asleep.
Raising our children as a two-mom family isn’t always easy, but we love it
Christina shares how she and Katie raise their kids as a two-mom family and some of the challenges they face as LGBTQ+ parents.
Wife Swap will have its first episode featuring black gay dads
Atlanta-based gay dads Terrell and Jarius Joseph will appear on this week’s episode of Wife Swap, switching families with a religious couple.
Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
Shirley and Amanda celebrate their long IVF journey and the beginning of starting a family together with this waterfront pregnancy photo shoot.
Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
Shaun T., a fitness motivational speaker and creator of the Insanity workout, and his husband and business partner Scott Blokker are the first same-sex parents featured on the cover of Parents magazine.
Meet the incredible couple behind Broadway Husbands
When Stephen Hanna and Bret Shuford met in 2006, they were young and ambitious artists trying to make a name for themselves in the Big…
Legal battle begins for transgender paternity rights and more LGBTQ+ family news this week
Legal battle begins for paternity rights after a transgender man gives birth in Britain and more LGBTQ+ family news this week.
Japan acknowledges same-sex couple as foster parents for the first time
Japan took a step in the right direction of LGBTQ+ acceptance this week by recognizing a same-sex as foster parents for the first time.
New Book Explores How Marriage Equality Benefits Children
In a book published this month, a Rutgers law professor examines what makes a good parent and how marriage equality improves the welfare of children…
Three Gay Nebraska Couples Suing State Over Homophobic Foster Parent Policy
Three Lincoln, Nebraska, couples went to court Tuesday to challenge a Nebraska policy as unconstitutional.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH