Minnesota Christian couple’s lawsuit over same-sex wedding videos revived
A federal appeals court has reinstated a Minnesota couple’s lawsuit seeking the right to deny filming same-sex weddings because it goes against their religious beliefs.
Child of lesbian moms denied access to Texas daycare because parents are in same-sex marriage
A lesbian couple is denouncing a Waco, Texas, school after they say administrators denied their child admission into its daycare program because they are in a same-sex marriage.
A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
Texas-based makeup artist Kristian Cardenas was turned down to work a wedding when the homophobic bride learned that Kristian is gay.
Fall fairy tale wedding at a Victorian manor
Renee and Samantha’s fall wedding had a dark, romantic fairytale theme with navy and wine as the colors. Renee proposed to Samantha at Atlanta Pride before the parade, and they were engaged for two years before their October wedding at the Cardwell Manor in Sevierville, Tennessee.
Friends pay for transgender man’s funeral and more LGBTQ+ family news this week
Family isn’t defined by those you share DNA with. Family is made by the ones who are there for you through the difficult times, such as in the case of Daine Grey whose friends paid for the transgender man’s funeral when their parents wouldn’t.
Equality versus discrimination: Supreme Court decides who takes the cake in Masterpiece Cakeshop case
Supreme Court rules on Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission, the case surrounding a bakery that denied a gay couple wedding cake.
Georgia’s Anti-Gay Religious Liberty Bill Passes Senate, Could Pass House
We all know this isn’t what Jesus would do.
Michigan Woman Raises Funds for Marriage Equality Case in Response to Indiana’s Homophobic Pizzeria
April DeBoer and Jayne Rowse are a loving lesbian couple from Michigan who have been in a committed relationship for more than 10 years.
Southern Comfort: A Gorgeous Garden Alabama Wedding
Tomie and Alli Wheeler were married on Monday, March 9, 2015, at the Birmingham Botanical Gardens. Unfortunately because of the same-sex marriage halt in Alabama, they…
Colorado Bakery Supports LGBTQ Equality, Refuses to Make Anti-Gay Cake [VIDEO]
We’re usually telling you about equality-minded wedding bakers who are actively submitting their weddings to us of LGBTQ couples or homophobic businesses flat out refusing…
High School Bully Sees Gay Wedding Proposal Video; Apologizes to Former Classmate
When Lucas Bane proposed to his boyfriend David Devora on December 11, 2013, he captured it all on film. And, when the video went viral, a…
Lesbian ‘Bachelor’ Fan’s Response to Juan Pablo Galavis, ‘Bachelor’ Star, Who Says Gays Should Not Be On ABC Reality Show (AUDIO)
Here’s the thing, Juan Pablo. We’re not perverts.
Judge Won’t Officiate Our Wedding—Should We Call it Off?
We were excited about coming to New York to get married until the judge said he would not perform the ceremony because his Catholic priest…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor