Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
As Eli started to walk away, Carolina dropped down to one knee. Eli was so surprised, and the kids (who were in on the plan) were super excited.
We need to change how we talk to LGBTQ+ couples about having kids
I got married to my wife just ten months ago, and we are asked about whether we intend to expand our family often—by family, coworkers and strangers.
Raising our children as a two-mom family isn’t always easy, but we love it
Christina shares how she and Katie raise their kids as a two-mom family and some of the challenges they face as LGBTQ+ parents.
Neil Patrick Harris Posts Video of His Children Singing
Neil Patrick Harris posted a video on Facebook showing 4-year-olds Harper and Gideon belting out tunes over breakfast, before heading off to preschool.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Colorful Episcopal and Presbyterian queer wedding at Mount Sequoyah in Fayetteville, Arkansas
- How to plan your inclusive destination wedding: a comprehensive guide for all marriers
- Wedding inspiration for queer love in Seattle with handfasting, a disco ball and vegan donuts
- Intimate elopement in Big Cottonwood Canyon in Salt Lake City, Utah, with a handfasting ceremony
- Matty Maggiacomo and Evan Feeley’s proposal video made us ugly cry