Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
As Eli started to walk away, Carolina dropped down to one knee. Eli was so surprised, and the kids (who were in on the plan) were super excited.
We need to change how we talk to LGBTQ+ couples about having kids
I got married to my wife just ten months ago, and we are asked about whether we intend to expand our family often—by family, coworkers and strangers.
Raising our children as a two-mom family isn’t always easy, but we love it
Christina shares how she and Katie raise their kids as a two-mom family and some of the challenges they face as LGBTQ+ parents.
Disney features queer parents on children’s television show
Disney features queer parents on Disney Junior hit “Doc McStuffins” showing children that there is more in the world than a one dad, one mom family.
What Toca Boca gets right, but Target gets wrong on gender-neutral clothing
Target introduced their “gender-neutral” children’s clothing line on July 17, leaving people wondering if Target really understands what gender-neutral means.
Neil Patrick Harris Posts Video of His Children Singing
Neil Patrick Harris posted a video on Facebook showing 4-year-olds Harper and Gideon belting out tunes over breakfast, before heading off to preschool.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights